A Career Path Full Of Great Options
If you’re looking to get to the top of your career, then check out the great company driver opportunities at ATS. We offer you a top-of-the-industry pay package combined with newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect and appreciation you’ve been looking for.
NEW 15% PAY INCREASE FOR FLATBED SPECIALIZED COMPANY DRIVERS!
Flatbed/Specialized & Van OTR
Top 10% Average
Top 10% Average
What Makes ATS Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- Top Pay: Flatbed Specialized Drivers Start at $0.47 – $0.50 CPM based on experience (all miles) +OD.
- Top Pay: Van Pad Wrap Drivers Start at $0.43 – $0.44 CPM based on experience (all miles)
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment: 18 months or newer
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned over 60 years
- Great career path options
ATS Company Drivers Enjoy These Benefits
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD’s since 2009
- 100% APU’s & Inverters
New for Company Drivers in 2017
- Up to $3500 Sign on bonus
- 15% Pay increase for Flatbed Company Drivers
- $1000 per week MINIMUM Guaranteed pay for 1st 4 weeks
- Pay increase and new Incentives
- Flights/Car Rental, Single rooms and all meals at Orientation covered
*Ask your recruiter for more information
ATS Company Truck Driving Divisions
- Flatbed/Specialized trucking jobs
We have five classes of drivers in our Flatbed/Specialized Division, based on your experience with over-dimensional freight. This division includes our flatbed OTR drivers who haul over dimensional freight to 48 states and Canada.
If you have experience pulling multi-axle trailers with a 4-axle tractor, you can make top dollar in our Heavy Haul Division. Heavy Haul Company drivers make up to $106,000 annually. Plus, up to $5,000 in sign on bonus!
- Van OTR Pad Wrap, Regional & Dedicated trucking jobs
Choose the opportunity that best suits you from dry van OTR pad wrap, regional van, or our dedicated van fleets.