Company Van OTR Truck Driver Jobs
NEW: 2021 Pay Average Increased to 75 CPM
Being an over-the-road (OTR) truck driver at Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) has never been more rewarding than it is today! Drivers are loving our industry-exclusive Upside Pay program — and now the rewards are even better!
As a vans company driver, Upside Pay will pay you cents per mile (CPM) or 28 percent of the transportation revenue. You’ll automatically get paid whatever earns you more — no need to choose!
Our company vans drivers start at 50-52 CPM based on experience (all miles). With a dry van trucking job at ATS, you’ll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and great career path options!
Sound too good to be true? Here’s a real-life example of how our drivers benefit from Upside Pay:
$5,200 MINIMUM Pay Guarantee
New company van truck drivers earn a minimum of $5,200 over a four-week period, guaranteed! If you don’t make that on your own, we cut a check for the difference. That’s at least $1,300 a week for your first eight weeks of employment!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. See Pay Guarantee Details or call (800)-778-8240 to learn more.
Join Our Team as a Van Company Driver
Do you have OTR truck driving experience? If you have a passion for excellence, safety and the challenges of hauling a variety of freight and routes, we want you on the ATS team! As an OTR driver, haul freight throughout the lower 48 states and Canada.
What Makes ATS Van OTR Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- NEW: May 2021 Pay Average Increased to 75 CPM with Upside Pay
- Percentage pay has increased from 24% to 28% of the transportation revenue
- LIMITED TIME OFFER! Join ATS as a company van truck driver and earn a minimum of $1,300/week for your ﬁrst eight weeks, GUARANTEED!
- 50% over-dimensional pay
- Increased tarping pay
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- Van Drivers Start at 50¢ – 52¢ per mile based on experience (all miles)
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned over 65 years
- Great career path options
- Earn$72,500 – $93,000 Company Driver Avg.
ATS Van OTR Company Drivers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD’s since 2009
- 100% APU’s & Inverters
- Ask about our Sign on bonus
- Flights/car rental, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered
- Minimum 21 years old with valid Class A CDL
- Must have six months OTR Verifiable experience
- Must meet DOT requirements
- Must have stable, verifiable work history & acceptable driving record