OTR Flatbed Company Driver
Become the OTR Flatbed Driver You Want to Be
Many OTR flatbed truck drivers want to grow their careers by hauling bigger and heavier freight, but they tell us their current carrier doesn’t provide a path to get there.
You work too hard to get stuck in a rut of hauling freight that doesn’t excite you. Let Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) help you reach your goals. Want to haul over-dimensional and heavy haul freight? Learn how to tie down the loads properly, how to work with pilot car and police escorts and all the other things it takes to become a heavy haul truck driver.
Freight Variety to Keep You Busy
Whether or not you want to haul over-dimensional freight (and it’s perfectly fine if you don’t), you deserve the option to haul a variety of things — not just sticks and bricks.
Get the variety you’re looking for with ATS. From freight options that range from construction equipment to jet engines to a variety of trailers to pull, no two days have to be the same — unless you want them to be. You make the choice.
How Does ATS Company Driver Pay Work?
Company flatbed drivers earn percentage pay with a cents per mile (CPM) minimum. What does that mean?
As a company flatbed driver, you’ll earn 26 percent of the transportation revenue, unless it’s less than your CPM pay — which starts at 55 CPM.
The best part is you don’t have to choose! You’ll automatically get paid whatever earns you the most money on each and every load.
Other Flatbed Company Driver Benefits
- Company flatbed drivers start at 55-60 CPM based on experience
- $1,000 orientation completion bonus
- PET POLICY: One cat or dog is allowed in the truck (ask driver consultant for details)
- Per diem at no cost to the driver
- Increased tarping pay
- 50 percent over-dimensional pay
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- Consistent miles
- Newer equipment
- Options to grow your career by hauling bigger freight
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- ELDs in EVERY TRUCK since 2009
- APUs and inverters in EVERY company driver truck
- Refrigerators can be added upon request
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered (spouses are welcome!)
Company Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL driver’s license
- Must have at least six months verifiable OTR experience
- Must meet DOT requirements
- Must have a stable, verifiable work history and acceptable driving record