High-Paying Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs
NEW: 2021 Pay Average Increased to 75 CPM
Being an over-the-road (OTR) truck driver at Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) has never been more rewarding than it is today! Drivers are loving Upside Pay, an industry exclusive program, and now the rewards are even better!
As a flatbed specialized company driver, Upside Pay will get you cents per mile (CPM) or 28 percent of the transportation revenue. You’ll automatically get paid whatever earns you more, no need to choose!
Our company flatbed drivers start at 55-58 CPM based on experience (all miles), plus 50 percent on over-dimensional pay. With a flatbed trucking job at ATS, you’ll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and great career path options!
Sound too good to be true? Here’s a real-life example of how our drivers benefit from Upside Pay:
$5,800 MINIMUM Pay Guarantee
New company flatbed truck drivers earn a minimum of$5,800 over a four-week period, GUARANTEED! If you don’t make that on your own, we cut a check for the difference. That’s at least $1,450 a week for your first eight weeks of employment!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. See Pay Guarantee details or call (800)-778-8240 to learn more.
Join Our Team as a Flatbed Company Driver
Do you have specialized trucking or flatbed driving experience? If you have a passion for excellence, safety and the challenges of hauling over-dimensional freight, we want you on the ATS team!
Grow your career and challenge yourself by progressing through our five driver classes within our flatbed/specialized team. Set your careers goals and we’ll work with you to achieve them. As an OTR driver, haul legal and/or over-dimensional freight throughout the lower48 states and Canada.
What Makes ATS Flatbed Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- NEW: May 2021 Pay Average Increased to 75 CPM with Upside Pay
- Join ATS as a company flatbed driver and earn a minimum of $1450/week for your first eight weeks, GUARANTEED!
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- Increased tarping pay
- Over-dimension pay has increased to 50%
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- Flatbed drivers start at 55¢ – 58¢ per mile based on experience (all miles)
- Percentage pay has increased from 24% to 28% of the transportation revenue
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned for over 65 years
- Great career path options
ATS Flatbed Company Drivers Also Enjoy These Benefits:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD’s since 2009
- 100% APU’s & Inverters
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered (spouses welcome)
- Minimum 21 years old with valid Class A CDL
- Must have at least six months OTR verifiable experience
- Must meet DOT requirements
- Must have stable, verifiable work history & acceptable driving record