If you OWN your tractor and want to join our fleet of successful contractors, we have some great news for you!
When you partner with ATS, we remove the stress of finding your own freight, working for reputable carrier with one of the best safety ratings in the industry, which gets us the freight you are looking for.
- Earn$180K – $350KTop 10% of Drivers
Advantages for ATS Owner Operators:
- $180K to $350K annual gross average (Range includes Flatbed/Vans/Heavy Haul)
- Ask about our Van and Flatbed Sign on Bonus
- Heavy Haul Sign on Bonus: $10,000
- 100% of paid fuel surcharge collected – We have the best program in the industry
- You choose your loads
- Plate/Permits paid by company
- Pull company trailers – no charge
- Daily settlements for contractors at NO expense to you
- Direct deposit
- Fuel card
- Passenger program
- Fuel/mileage tax reporting
- Fleet rates on insurance
- Trip-Pac $13.00/Month
- Mobile communications installed free
- Weekly meetings with ownership
- Medical, dental, and life insurance available
- Trucks must be less than 10 years old
- Equipped with a sleeper for OTR
- 5th Wheel for Van OTR = 46-47”
- 5th Wheel for Flatbed Specialized = 48” – 50”
- Back of Cab clearance must be 68” or more
- Tare weight 20K or less
- Tractor length not greater than 30’ and Wheel base less then 270”
ATS has (3) operating divisions to consider when signing on as an Owner Operator. The specifications of your trucks (Some considerations above) should be discussed to make sure you are prepared to start your career with ATS.
Our independent contractors profit from our steady stream of high-paying freight, along with the kind of support from the home office that takes a lot of the hassles off of you. Plus, we offer you an unbelievable variety of freight that’ll make this job one like none you’ve ever had. Choose your division and we’ll keep you rolling and earning top revenue.