Innovative Truck Driver Pay Programs to Help You Be Successful
When it comes to making sure our drivers get paid what they deserve, Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) puts our money where our mouth is. As ways to provide drivers like you a stable paycheck — especially during uncertain times.
Bring Your Best Friend Along for the Ride!
Hey, company drivers! We have some BIG news! You can now bring your furry friends with you on the road! That’s right! Cats and dogs are now allowed inside company trucks (on top of our existing pet policy for lease purchase drivers and owner-operators).
Truck Driver Pay That Earns You What You Deserve. ALWAYS.
Our pay program is here to pay you what you deserve ALL THE TIME.
Company flatbed drivers and company van drivers earn CPM or 26 percent of the Transportation Revenue — whatever pays you more! The best part is you don’t have to choose! You’ll automatically get paid whatever earns you the most money on each and every load.
Get paid what you deserve.
What Makes ATS Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- Percentage pay 26% of the transportation revenue
- 50% over-dimensional pay
- Increased tarping pay
- Top Pay Carrier
- Per diem at no cost to driver
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k and profit sharing plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel and safety bonus incentive
- Drop, pick-up and stop pay
- Loading and unloading pay
- Layover and breakdown pay
- 100% electronic logging devices (ELD)
- Newer equipment
- 100% auxiliary power units (APU) and inverters
- Flights, car rentals, lodging for driver and spouse and all meals for orientation
- Ask about our current sign-on bonus
- Minimum 21 years old with valid Class A CDL
- Must have at least six months OTR verifiable experience
- Must meet DOT requirements
- Must have stable, verifiable work history & acceptable driving record