Introducing our new Upside Pay program for ATS Flatbed Specialized and Van Company Drivers! As an ATS Flatbed Specialized and Van Company Driver, you earn CPM or percentage of Transportation Revenue — whatever pays you the most. The best part is you don’t have to choose! You will automatically get paid whatever earns you the most money on each and every load.
During our program testing, Company Drivers earned an average of 65 cents per mile! With Upside Pay, there’s no downside.
Company Drivers Enjoy These Great Benefits
- NEW! Upside Pay program: 23% or CPM – whatever earns you more! Average 65¢ CPM!
- Top Pay carrier
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- GUARANTEED hometime every two weeks when requested
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel and safety bonus incentive
- Drop, pick up and stop pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- Newer equipment
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for Driver and spouse and all meals for orientation paid