Innovative Truck Driver Pay Programs to Help You Be Successful
When it comes to making sure our drivers get paid what they deserve, Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) puts our money where our mouth is. As ways to provide drivers like you a stable paycheck — especially during uncertain times — we’ve created two innovative pay programs that work together to ensure your success.
Bring Your Best Friend Along for the Ride!
Hey, company drivers! We have some BIG news! You can now bring your furry friends with you on the road! That’s right! Cats and dogs are now allowed inside company trucks (on top of our existing pet policy for lease purchase drivers and owner-operators).
LIMITED TIME ONLY: 8-Week Truck Driver Pay Guarantee
For a limited time, new company flatbed truck drivers earn a minimum of $5,800 and new company van truck drivers earn a minimum of $5,200 over a four-week period, GUARANTEED! That’s at least $1,300 a week for your first eight weeks!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. See Pay Guarantee Details or call (800)-778-8240 to learn more.
Truck Driver Pay That Earns You What You Deserve. ALWAYS.
While our limited pay guarantee program is here to get you on your feet as you adjust to your new career, our Upside Pay program is here to pay you what you deserve ALL THE TIME.
Company flatbed drivers and company van drivers earn CPM or 28 percent of the Transportation Revenue — whatever pays you more! The best part is you don’t have to choose! You’ll automatically get paid whatever earns you the most money on each and every load.
ATS company drivers earn an average of 85 cents per mile on this program! Get paid what you deserve.
What Makes ATS Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- NEW: 2022 Pay Average Increased to 85 CPM with Upside Pay
- Percentage pay has increased from 24% to 28% of the transportation revenue
- Guaranteed paychecks for the first eight weeks of employment
- 50% over-dimensional pay
- Increased tarping pay
- Top Pay carrier
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- Guaranteed hometime every two weeks when requested
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel and safety bonus incentive
- Drop, pick-up and stop pay
- Loading/unloading pay
- Layover and breakdown pay
- 100% electronic logging devices (ELD) since 2009
- Newer equipment
- 100% auxiliary power units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver and spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Ask about our current sign on bonus
- Minimum 21 years old with valid Class A CDL
- Must have at least six months OTR verifiable experience
- Must meet DOT requirements
- Must have stabl, verifiable work history & acceptable driving record