Heavy Haul Company Driver Jobs
Bring Your Best Friend Along for the Ride!
Hey, company drivers! We have some BIG news! You can now bring your furry friends with you on the road! That’s right! Cats and dogs are now allowed inside company trucks (on top of our existing pet policy for lease purchase drivers and owner-operators).
Drive for the Best in the Business
When you drive for ATS, you gain the support and tools you need to achieve your personal career goals, including a top-notch training program and ongoing opportunities for career development. If you have experience pulling multi-axle trailers with a 4-axle tractor, you can make top earnings as a Heavy Haul Company Driver with a company you never stop learning and growing with.
What Makes ATS Heavy Haul Company Drivers So Satisfied?
As a Heavy Haul Company Driver, you’ll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more time at home and the variety you deserve. Additionally, our Heavy Haul Trucking Jobs come with:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) since 2009
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) and inverters
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered (spouses welcome)
- Ask about our current sign on bonus
Heavy Haul Driver Lease Purchase Program
Our Heavy Haul Lease Purchase program can put you in a truck with little money down and no credit check.