OTR Heavy Haul Company Driver
Stay Busy Hauling the Heavy Haul Freight You Enjoy
Nothing is more frustrating than working hard to get into heavy haul so you can be challenged and make more money — only to end up sitting and waiting for freight all of the time.
As one of the largest flatbed/heavy haul carriers in North America, many customers trust Anderson Trucking Service (ATS) to move their heavy freight. That means you’ll stay busy and make money.
A Path to Success in Your Heavy Haul Trucking Job
Once you reach your goal of being a heavy haul trucker, there’s still room to grow if you want to. Want to pull Schnabel trailers? Or maybe you’re looking to use a 13-axle perimeter trailer? You can.
ATS will continue to teach you what it takes to get you to where you want to go in your career. If you want to stop once you reach 13-axle trailers, that’s great! It’s your career. You should be able to decide where you want it to take you.
Other Heavy Haul Company Driver Benefits
- Company heavy haul drivers start at 77-80 CPM based on experience
- $1,000 orientation completion bonus
- PET POLICY: One cat or dog is allowed in the truck (ask driver consultant for details)
- Per diem at no cost to the driver
- Increased tarping pay
- 50 percent over-dimensional pay
- Consistent miles
- Newer equipment
- Options to grow your career by hauling bigger freight
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- ELDs in EVERY TRUCK since 2009
- APUs and inverters in EVERY company driver truck
- Refrigerators can be added upon request
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered (spouses are welcome!)