Flatbed Company Driver Positions
There's No Better Home for You Than ATS
We have a range of Drivers in our Flatbed/Specialized Division (Class 4 Driver, Class 3 Driver, Class 2 Driver, Class 1 Driver, Class 1-A Driver, Heavy Haul), based on their experience with over-dimensional freight. This division includes our Flatbed OTR Drivers who haul over-dimensional freight to 48 states and Canada. As a Flatbed/Specialized Company Driver, you get CPM or 23 percent - whatever earns YOU more! Flatbed/Specialized Drivers start at 55-58 CPM based on experience (all miles), plus 33 percent OD. With a flatbed trucking job at ATS, you'll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and great career path options!
Benefits of Our Flatbed Driving Jobs
- New Upside Pay program: 23 percent or CPM - whatever earns YOU more!
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered
At ATS, it has never been easier to move up to being an Independent Contractor. Our one-year lease program can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check along with a sign-on bonus up to $3,500! When the year is up, you'll receive a $4,000 completion bonus. That's an extra $7,500 in cash your first year alone!
The Industry's Only One-Year Lease
Benefits of ATS Pre-Certified Leases
- 12-month lease purchase
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- 2014 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
- No money down
- No credit check
- No fixed expenses for two weeks
- Sign-on bonus up to $3,500
- $4,000 completion bonus
- Catastrophic/30-day "bumper-to-bumper" warranty available
- Purchase options available at the end
Fill Out A Quick App
Still have a few questions? Fill out this quick form and an ATS recruiter will contact you.