OTR (Over-the-Road) Truck Driving Jobs
Hit the Road Running Strong With Our OTR Trucking Jobs
ATS has a number of OTR truck driving jobs available for Company Drivers, and we make it easy for you to enter this growing field. A company OTR trucking job can be very rewarding when you work in an area where you want to settle down and start a family. All OTR Company Drivers get vacation pay, along with a complete benefits package. We lead the industry with our specialized freight incorporating over 1,400 power units and have been supplying OTR truck driving jobs for over six decades. Put your CDL to good use at our well-respected, family-owned, innovative trucking company.
Benefits of Our OTR Truck Driving Jobs
- NEW! Upside Pay program for Flatbed Specialized and Van Pad Wrap Company Drivers: 23 percent or CPM - whatever earns YOU more!
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel and safety bonus incentives
- Drop, pick up and stop pay
- Loading/unloading pay
- Layover and breakdown pay
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- Equipment 18 months old or newer
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for Driver and spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Our one-year lease program can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check. PLUS, receive a sign-on bonus up to $3,500! When the year is up, you'll receive a $4,000 completion bonus. That's an extra $7,500 in cash your first year alone!
OTR Lease Purchase
Benefits of ATS Pre-Certified Leases
- 12-month lease purchase
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- 2014 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
- No money down
- No credit check
- No fixed expenses for two weeks
- Sign-on bonus up to: $1,500 Van, $3,500 Flatbed, $10,000 Heavy Haul
- $4,000 completion bonus
- Catastrophic/30-day "bumper-to-bumper" warranty available
- Purchase option available at the end
Fill Out A Quick App
Still have a few questions? Fill out this quick form and an ATS recruiter will contact you.