Location : Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky
Class A CDL Truck Drivers: Company Driver Midwest Regional
Home Most Weekends
With our new industry leading Upside Pay program
Company Midwest Regional drivers have improved their pay to 85¢ per mile on AVERAGE!
Avg 85¢ per mile
Every Load. Every Time.
Earn CPM or 26% of operating revenue - whatever PAYS YOU MORE!
Enjoy newer equipment, strong consistent miles and the RESPECT you deserve.
Drivers run the majority of lanes through Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit and Columbus.
Top-level benefits and bonuses
- Call about our current sign-on bonus!
- HOME WEEKLY!
- Per diem at no cost to Driver - Optional
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Stop and drop pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- 100% Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- 100% Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver and companion and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of six months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements
- Two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years
Currently ATS does NOT offer any LOCAL positions
Experience: 6 Months
Work Type: Full Time