Choose an ATS High-Paying Trucking Job
Looking for a truck driving job with a lucrative career path? As a Top Pay Carrier, ATS offers some of the highest-paying trucking jobs in the industry. Whether you want to ship freight regionally or become one of the top haulers in North America, we have multiple Driver levels and trailer types for you to choose from, including:
- Dedicated and Regional Van Opportunities: Enjoy seeing the country with national routes or haul freight regionally to spend more time at home — all while benefiting from annual pay increases.
- Specialized/Flatbed Opportunities: Continue to grow your experience navigating through our Flatbed/Specialized Division, which includes five classes (Class 4, Class 3, Class 2, Class 1, Class 1A) with pay increases for every advancement.
- Heavy Haul Opportunities: Challenge yourself with seven additional, major advancement opportunities (Class 6, Class 8, Class 11, Class 12, Class 13, Class 17, Class 19) with even more financial rewards.
At ATS, you earn top-of-the-industry pay. Our Upside Pay program pays Company Drivers CPM or a percentage of transportation revenue — whatever pays you the most on each and every load you’re dispatched on.
Benefits of Being an ATS Driver
As a Company Driver, you’ll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and great career path options, as well as:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100 percent electronic logging devices (ELDs) since 2009
- 100 percent auxiliary power units (APUs) and inverters
- 2014 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
At ATS, We Put Safety at the Forefront
Safety isn’t just a buzzword at ATS. If it’s not safe, we won’t force our Drivers out on the road. We equip our trucks with the latest technology that keeps our Drivers, freight and the motoring public protected. We use ELDs to ensure Drivers aren’t on the road too long and the Lytx® Driver Safety Suite — which makes sure safe driving habits are consistently being performed.
Join us at ATS. Gain access to a limitless career path with significant earning potential. Become a part of a stable, family-owned legacy where respect and support are a consistent part of daily Driver life.
Email us at Recruiting@ATSinc.com or fill out the form and an ATS recruiter will be in touch.