You’ve always wanted the freedom to select the loads you haul and go home whenever you want. But that freedom comes with the hassle of acquiring your own MC and DOT numbers, handling all the paperwork, obtaining insurance and managing all the other financial burdens that come with running a business.
If only there was a way to get the best of both worlds…
Introducing Fusion from Anderson Trucking Service (ATS)
As a flatbed or dry van owner-operator, you can choose from tens of thousands of quality loads from a variety of platforms — which means you can pull the freight you want when you want.
There’s no need to get your own MC and DOT numbers. When you join Fusion, you’ll operate under ATS’ authority. We’ll handle all of the billing, insurance and other administrative duties on your behalf. You stick to doing what you love: hauling great freight.
As an owner-operator with Fusion, you’ll earn 72 percent of the line haul and accessorials, plus 100 percent of the fuel surcharge.
The Resources You Need to Succeed as an Owner-Operator
Don’t have your own trailer? That’s just fine. Rent one of ours for a flat weekly rate.
You’ll get set up with a dedicated driver liaison as your go-to resource for any paperwork you need to submit. Plus, they’ll help answer any questions you may have about safety, maintenance and settlements — or anything else for that matter.
Live the lifestyle you want and enjoy the freedom you’ve been looking for. Contact ATS to learn more about how you can join the Fusion fleet today and get the support you need to succeed!
- Access ATS’ fuel and tire discounts
- Weekly or 24-hour settlement available at no additional cost
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (paid over first 180 days)
- Hassle-free in-cab document scanning
- Medical, dental and life insurance available
- Dry van and flatbed drivers
- At least 2 years OTR experience
- Must have bobtail and occupational accident insurance (OAI) at driver’s expense (can be purchased through ATS)
- Tolls, scales and fuel tax paid by driver
- ATS will provide fuel tax reporting
- ATS will provide PrePass and E-ZPass transponders
- Must be less than 20 years old
- Must be fitted with Lytx and Omnitracs (ATS will install at orientation at no cost to driver)
- Flatbed: headache rack required
- Equipment must pass federal DOT inspection
- Will be plated with Indiana plates (at driver’s expense via weekly deduction from settlement)